1. When a booking is made, it means that someone else may be turned away for that room on that date. We make a commitment to our guests when we reserve a room for them; in return, we require a commitment from our guests
2. All bookings must be secured and confirmed by a Deposit of £20 per room. This Deposit is charged on your credit or debit card when the booking is made and this deposit is non-refundable
3. Cancellations made 48 hours before the date of the booking will not be charged for the booking
4. "No Shows" and Reservations canceled 48 hours or less than the booking will be charged in full for the entire reservation
5. Check-in time is between 12 - 1:00pm and 4:00 - 7:00pm unless previously agreed. Advice of your intended Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) will be required, in order to better assist you with your arrival and check-in
6. Check out time will be no later than 10:00am on the day of departure. Late Check out is available- you may check out between 10:00am and 12:00 noon for an additional £10
7. It is understood that Ferintosh is a totally non-smoking establishment. (In accordance with Scottish Law.) Please see our Smoking Policy. If you smoke in our house we will charge a £50 cleaning fee on your Credit Card in addition to the bill for the full amount of your stay, and you will be asked to leave immediately
8. By making a booking or reservation with Ferintosh Guest House you are also agreeing to our Booking Conditions and our Cancellation Policy.